2011年1月11日星期二

Story In a Box

1. A Chinese stamp with a name of “罗伦".

2. Wooden ruler with 12 centimeters.

3. Three chestnuts - it looks round and brown.

4. A traditional clay jar - a cork on the top of the jar,

5. A bark canoe - the material of the canoe is softwood. It looks a little old.

6. Wallet - it made of leather; there are designs of monkey and elephant. I guess it is from South Africa.

7. A cloth is in dark colors.

8. A small clay plate - it was a traditional style.

9. Statue of man playing a drum - he looks like an African. His clothes are multicolored.

10. A white house with a large yard - it maybe from Europe.

11. A wooden head with no hair

12. A statue of African woman. - This woman is skinny and tall. She has large pierced ears.


         I never think about I could be a remarkable person to save my kingdom although I had dreams like this. I am going to forget that period of time in my mind. That makes me feel frightened every moment, when I wake up from a nightmare in the midnight, and think back the memories of the first adventure. A summer break before two years ago, I came back from school, and I was ready to enjoy a wonderful break to nearby city by canoe. The canoe is made by my grandpa; he always warned me do not approach to the canoe. I felt curious about the mystery of canoe because it was always covered by a dark colored cloth, and I thought that there must be a secret in my life. So, I didn’t tell him that I borrowed it. While I was sailing, I found a wallet which was made by leather. I guessed that the wallet was from Africa or some countries near Africa because there were some designs implied me. To my surprise, I found a stamp with some special printed words—“罗伦”. Although I didn’t know what’s meaning of the words, I could recognize and read that. I guessed that it might be someone’s name. If I didn’t find the strange wallet, I will be fine during my journey. Everything got start with the wallet. Suddenly, the weather changed frequently, and a rainstorm would come soon. I consumed all my strength to control the canoe, but the canoe still unbalanced and it filled with majority of water. I gave up controlling the canoe because everything I did was vain. I started looking for a vessel which I could use for pouring water. Finally, when I got a jar in my baggage, I was stroked down in the sea by a high wave. I mightily predicted that I would not escape this disaster because I felt my temperature decreased so fast, and I couldn’t hear my breath clearly. I never felt so disappointed and unhopeful than before though I was a brave girl. With hearing my heart beat, I knew I was going to see Azrael.

      
        Fortunately, when I opened my eyes again, I was lying on a beach. I felt someone was looking at me in my back. Then, I turned around found a head was put on a clay plate. Is it real? I screamed and asked myself cautiously. No, it’s a fake wood head with blue eyes and red lips. It was certainly scared me. I kept crossing the forest because I was so hungry and I hoped to find some food. Suddenly, a raven stood in front me; it stared at me and crowed to me. The sounds liked a sarcastic laughing. I heard a tale about raven in China before. If someone saw a raven, it must brought wickedness by and by. After few minutes, it must be unbelievable for me that I found a white house with a beautiful yard which had cobblestoned lawn. In front of the door, there was statue located there. It was an African woman who had large pierced ears. At that moment, I was scared that the woman could talk as human being.

没有评论:

发表评论